As Product Manager, you are passionate about product design and want to work with the brightest minds in data science and engineering. You know that strong insights and hard work makes the difference between a good and a great product.
You will be a leader in our Product Team, focused on one of the areas of mobility, health & lifestyle. We are looking for people that are eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. Ideal candidates should combine technical background with customer focused design skills. If you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, then let’s talk!
- Grow and evolve a premium B2B brand — i.e. make customers want what you make
- Design and build a category-leading mobility/health/lifestyle product
- Build a product-first culture that attracts the best talent for years to come
- Use first principles to solve problems for customers, and propose solutions based on market need within available timelines
- Delight and empower millions of users with combination of AI & Behaviour Change
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps, with a clear focus on rapid solving from the customer’s perspective
- Analyze competitors to deliver feature comparisons, and deliver insights based on prioritized customer needs
- Prioritize implementation of features and work with customer and engineering teams to translate functional to technical requirements
- Take high level product ideas from conception to working prototype, working with engineering team and other stakeholders
- Perform quality assurance on products, and deliver actionable feedback for the relevant teams
- Participate and lead user feedback sessions, and identify key insights to inform product development
- Create case studies and related documents for the product sales and marketing teams
Intelligence: You rapidly integrate data and knowledge, and use it to quickly synthesize new insights and perspectives.
Communication: Your speech is articulate and inspirational; your writing is concise and thorough. You care about language and enjoy writing for its own sake.
Leadership: You naturally rally others to join your cause. You work in the service of your team and mission.
Collaboration: You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers. Your influence through data, example, and excitement and distance is not a barrier for you.
Technical Background: You have a computer science or technical degree, or you have software engineering experience.
Coachability: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting, and improving quickly.
Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: You started a company, or led an organization at school or work. In the future, you aspire to be a successful founder or product leader.
Experience: You worked at a global technology company, top management consulting firm, or investment bank with a minimum of 7-8 years of progressive experience.
Design: You rapidly explore solutions and produce detailed wireframes. You have great taste for both visual and interaction design.
Appreciation for Quality: You are very enthusiastic about your favorite products, and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
Domain Knowledge: You have strong opinions — well informed but loosely held — on email and productivity.
Location: Antwerp, Belgium or Toronto, Canada
- Strong technical expertise, use of APIs and tools to work with large data sets
- Previous end to end product launch experience, and scaling product
- Previous work experience as a Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Relevant domain knowledge in mobility, MaaS, fleet management, car insurance
- You have a computer science or technical degree, or have software engineering experience.
- Strong technical expertise, use of APIs, and tools to work with large data sets .
- Previous end to end product launch experience, and scaling product to millions of users.
Location: Antwerp, Belgium or Toronto, Canada .