Infrastructure Engineer - SRE
Location: Antwerp (Belgium), Toronto (Canada), or Vilnius (Lithuania)
You have a couple of years of work experience and are passionate about Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, Cloud Computing, CI/CD, security and monitoring.
To complete our Site Reliability Engineering team - we're looking for you if you’re eager to learn and share your knowledge, find creative solutions while staying on top of your projects and proactively look for opportunities.
- Your initial focus will be the facilitation and improvement of the release management pipeline
- As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be joining the Site Reliability Engineering team
- You will manage our processing environments with Infrastructure-as-Code and automate processes
- You will implement logging, monitoring and alerting within the Sentiance platform
- You will strengthen the Sentiance platform against intrusions
- You have experience with scripting and automation and know Linux inside out
- You have experience with CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Spinnaker, Jenkins, …)
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- You have experience with Terraform and config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, …)
- You have experience with Microservices and Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Nomad, …)
- You have worked with monitoring frameworks (e.g. Datadog, ELK, …)
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience working with remote teams
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus
- You have experience programming in Java and/or Python
- Databases (SQL/NoSQL), Kafka and/or web server administration
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package
- An inspiring remote work environment with smart colleagues from diverse cultures located in
Please note we only provide work sponsorships for the Belgium location.