Location: Antwerp (Belgium), Toronto (Canada), or Vilnius (Lithuania)
We are looking for the most ambitious and curious engineers in the field. If you have at least 2 years of experience working as a Full-Stack Engineer and you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, this position may be a good fit for you. You will work closely & interact with our Data Science Team as your work will contribute directly to the overall quality of ingested data and creative delivery of profiled data.
Build our internal and external user-facing dashboards, mobile apps, and tools. We work with Vue, React Native, Node.js, ES6, and other modern web technologies.
- Sentiance aims to provide great interfaces to understand and analyze the lifestyle and driving behavior data the Sentiance platform generates.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You will be a part of our Behavior Change Platform team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with a different technical background and focus
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain mobile applications supporting our behavior change clients.
- Build the app analytics module
- Build integrations with third-party data sources
Desired skills and expertise
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field, complemented with minimum of 2 years working experience
- Solid experience with at least one of the modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar)
- Solid work experience with the NodeJS ecosystem and building RESTful services
- Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in app analytics and visualization tools
- Experience in app development platforms (Firebase, Pusher, etc)
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential
- You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code and user interfaces.
- Being able to create dynamic, interactive data visualizations using D3.js or related
- Experience with ES6
- Experience building native mobile apps. (React Native)
- Notions of functional programming
- Building complex user interfaces across different platforms (web, mobile) using CSS preprocessors
- Previous work experience with Java
- Work experience with Docker containers
- Experience with data visualization tools for analyzing or debugging data
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, ...)
- Happy to work with (anything).js
What we offer
- An inspiring hybrid work environment with smart colleagues located in different timezones
- An engaging culture supporting your growth and wellbeing